Meaning of "you/customer/buyer" ; "We / Us/ Our/seller"
"you/customer/buyer" means any member of the public using this website, placing an order or transacting on this website. "We / Us/ Our/seller "means TonersPlus Limited.
We are here to serve our customers and to make them happy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you may require any further information regarding these terms and conditions.
You are agreeing to following terms and conditions for using this website and placing orders for buying items from TonersPlus Limited.
- All orders placed by buyer on tonersplus.co.uk are subject and conditional upon acceptance of the following terms and conditions which shall apply notwithstanding any purported waiver, expressed or implied, by or on behalf of the seller. Where there is any conflict between these conditions and any proposed by the buyer of the goods ('the buyer') these terms and conditions shall apply.
- When you register with the tonersplus.co.uk website to place an order you required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep his/her password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised. If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform us as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on the tonersplus.co.uk , and update the relevant section.
- The seller is responsible for damage or loss of goods in transit prior to delivery of goods into the buyer's possession or to the carrier or place of delivery nominated by the buyer providing buyers notifies the seller within two working days of delivery in the case of damage or within two working days from the date of receipt of invoice in the case of loss or non-delivery. Claims for shortages or damage will not be accepted after a clear receipt has been given to the seller or the seller's agent. If goods cannot be examined on delivery, delivery sheets or documents presented to the buyer should be signed 'Unexamined' and any damage or shortage discovered after examination of the goods notified in writing to the seller within two working days after delivery. The seller shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage occurring after the goods are delivered.
- The seller shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expenses occurred due to delayed delivery of goods by the seller, its agents or its agents' carriers due to any cause whatsoever. All deliver date or time specified is only an estimate. However the seller is committed to do everything possible to achieve specified date of delivery
- TonersPlus Limited is committed to help its customer to chose the right product, but takes no responsibility of buyer's purchasing decision. This is buyer's responsibility to make sure that the ordered product is suitable for buyer's purpose. The seller reserves the right, should circumstance dictate, to supply a product of a specification that differs from that detailed in the catalogue. In such cases every effort would be made to supply a product of at least the same quality.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT which will be added on the invoice.
- Payment for goods supplied on credit is due on thirty days from the date of invoice. The seller may take appropriate action to recover the date in case the payment is not made in the time stated. The ownership of goods remains with seller until full payment has been received by the seller.